Subject: Installing 4.0 on NT properly
From: Angel Freire <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 00:31:06 -0400

I installed NT on my system just this past week and on friday I
received 4.0 final. I figured I would draw on the accrued wisdom
of the mailing list and ask:

with all the problems i have read that exist with the 4.0 final
install routine, what is the proper sequence of steps for installing
it on an NT equipped system?

thanks.

---------------------------------------------
                      Angel Freire               
                [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------

--
Angel Freire <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]